Valentine's Day Ideas for Couple
1. Give your wife a dozen roses. On each stem attach a note for a future date—to do something that she would enjoy. (For example, “Go to the symphony.”)
2. If possible, go on a date with your spouse to a restaurant that you enjoyed when you first met. After you order your meal, take some time to write down favorite memories from the past year. Then share your lists.
3. Have 11 roses delivered to your wife, and then give her a 12th yourself while reading her a love poem.
4. Privacy and weather permitting, watch a romantic movie on your deck or patio.
5. If you are separated across the miles, send a care package filled with things that are red.
6. Make a meal with symbols of love. Examples: Write I love you with string beans, make a tart in the shape of a heart ...
7. Hide little heart candies in your spouse's shoes, coat, car, etc. The woman who suggested this said that she's been doing this for decades. “Now a couple of the grandkids help me with delight.”